• I was sitting down at home jeje o, and a friend of mine had one of those animated art pieces that he brought from England and wanted to give me as a gift quite large and really lovely. I went all the way from Ikoyi to Ajao Estate to get it, and as soon as my oversabi landlady saw it, she was beefing and asking the house help if that was another TV I just brought in, if yes how many TV do I want to put in my small apartment? To my landlady, na you sabi!
• I have been feeling stressed lately and figured I deserved a break, so I took a long weekend off and jetted off to Accra, and some people where saying I like wasting money. To all those people, Na una sabi!
• I am against being gay, because my bible tells me it is wrong, but unlike my homophobic friend Yimi, I do not hate gay people, so I watch Ellen Degeneres, Will and Grace and I really enjoy them. To my friend Yimi, Na u sabi! (Lol, I am soooooo in trouble)
• I go to a salon at Falomo to make my hair, it is way cheaper than most of the salons on the Island, and not in anyway classy, but Iyabo,mulikat and Sikirat (not their real names sha) they make my hair, and I look so damn fine. To all my bigz gelz friends who keep psyching me to waste my money, na u sabi!
• I don’t like to party or club, I like to go to the movies, sit in my house watching TV, reading a good book, blogging, listening to music and occasionally travelling and visiting friends on weekends, on the other hand, I have some crazy friends, who think I am crazy for enjoying my indoor lifestyle to my friends living la vida loca, Na u sabi!
• Most people I know seem to like all the fancy oyinbo dishes, I am a proper naija babe, born in Lagos, grew up in Benin, served in Imo, Lived in Abuja and now back to Lagos (Full Cycle), I like my local dishes a lot. I am one of those people not big on trying new food, unless I know whats in it, so anywhere I go, I search for a Naija restaurant, I don’t care the distance. To anyone who thinks that makes me less classy, na u sabi!
• I think everyone one is beautiful in their own way, God did not create anyone ugly, you might be not so cool facially, but might have great hair, a nice figure, a lovely voice, an IQ that makes some of us feel like olodos or something that makes you stand out, so to all those people beefing and saying I am pretentious when I say no one is totally ugly, I ma sticking to my theory, so na u sabi!
Okay let me get back to work, because if my boss catch me, fear no go let me tell am say, NA U SABI!