A friend of mine sent me this list via BB and I quickly forwarded it to all my friends, just so they feel as old as I felt. LOL
The expression 'Time flies' became a reality with these;
My kid sister just got into the university and in my head she is only ten years old!
Some fresh kid I met recently was declaring love, thinking that we were age mates, the little boy was prolly writing his JSCE when I was writing my final year project!
I wonder how many people will appreciate or even understand the pictures on this post ?
Things that Make You Feel Old –
1. Windows XP was released TEN years ago, in 2001.
2. The “new” Millennium is more than a decade old.
3. Pierce Brosnan last acted as James Bond 9 years ago.
4. It’s been 10 years since 9/11
5. The Matrix came out 12 years ago, Keanu Reeves is 46 today
6. Mother Theresa and Princess Diana have been dead for 14 years.
7. Macaulay Culkin is 30 today. “Home Alone” came out over 20 years ago.
8. Terminator 2 is 20 years old. Edward Furlong who portrayed kid John Connor
is 33 now.
9. Sean Connery is 80 years old and retired.
10.The youngest Spice Girl is 35, the oldest Backstreet Boy 39, Gwen Stefani
is 41, Madonna 52
11. The first Harry Potter book came out 14 years ago!
12. The first season of F.R.I.E.N.D.S was aired 17 years ago!
13. ‘Kids’ born in 1993 can legally drive, drink and vote this year.
14. Jurassic Park is older than Justin Bieber.
15. Bryan Adams’ cult song “Summer of 69″ was released 26 years ago.
16. Kids whom you remember in their diapers are now posting their pics on
17. Facebook has been around for 7 years.
18. Email is forty year old today. Yes! 40, four and zero.
Time flies, and it just makes me a bit apprehensive, not about getting older, that is inevitable, but it makes me wonder if this is the best I could be at this age or if I am selling myself short.
Then for those that were here in the 80's , you know these pictures