According to her, just about anything can be explained in ten reasons (reasonable or unreasonable)
She's given us her wickedly funny '10 Reasons Why' dating sucks, why you should never get drunk, and why she wishes she was a lesbian.
And now blogging sensation Emily Hartridge is back with the next installment to her popular video series - a hilarious YouTube lesson detailing the ten reasons why....men cheat.
Hi, I'm Emily, I take a wry look at the top 10 reasons why... a weekly show that proves that everything in the world can be explained with 10 reasons. You might not agree with everything I say and that's fine, my only intention is to provide you all with some much needed light entertainment.
Thanks for viewing, don't forget to subscribe and leave feedback in the comments, I'll do my best to reply.
1. 'My penis told me to'
2. Their female partner's nagging
3. Sex with their partner isn't exciting enough
4. They think they can get away with it
5. If they are offered sex on a plate
6. Men love the chase and a challenge
7. When they have too many options
8. If another girl has bigger breasts
9. He fell out of love with you
10. Their partner's constant criticism