I know some of you (yeah right!) are looking for an outstanding gown, well this is as outstanding as they come.
Encrusted with 50 two carat black diamonds, the world's most expensive dress is unveiled...but it will set you back £3.5m
- Created by British designer Debbie Wingham and unveiled at Ukraine Fashion Week
- Handmade dress took six months to sew by hand
- Weighs 29lbs and sparkles with 50 two carat black diamonds as well as white diamonds and gold thread
- Debbie boasts a celebrity client list that includes Kate Winslet, Hilary Swank, Amy Smart, Catherine Jenkins, Rebecca Ferguson, and Dita Von Teese
- Her creations have featured in magazines such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, GQ, and Elle