A friend of mine on facebook, Samuel I. Onwuemene just shared the love tips below, and since I will be getting married soon, anytime I hear love matters, I am always very alert. Need to keep my man happy you know *wink*
On a serious note, as much as our lives should not be guided strictly by other people and their rules, It is wise to take sound advice and apply them when necessary.
I love the whole idea of being in love, but it would be foolish of us to think that love does not require any work on our part. Like the saying goes "LOVE WON'T DO THE DISHES!"
So here are some tips to help you have Valentine everyday, for as long as you both shall live
- 1-Beauty attracts men but good character keeps them.
- 2-Elegance catches men's attention but intelligence convinces them.
- 3-Nagging irritates men but 'constructive silence weakens them.
- 4- The 'boy' in everyman pumps out occasionally, your ability to handle this, is a woman's truest maturity.
- 5-Men have secret struggles and silent pains. Should you ever find them out exhibit the greatest maturity.
- 6-In the long-run your 'words' matters more to a man than your 'looks' so invest the right words.
- 7-Earn a man's respect and he will consider you the yard stick for all his action.
- 8-Learn to mould the moods of your man.
- 9-Men will naturally give you their futures if they can recall your maturity in yesterday's issues..
- 10-Women are every where but queens are scarce. Let the queen in you come alive and he will hold you in high esteem.